Everyone has a varied wardrobe. We all have appropriate attire for evening wear, we have our favorite skirt and jacket for work, and even play clothes for tennis, bike-riding, or jogging. But does your jewelry match your wardrobe? Do you know which pieces of jewelry go with each outfit? Is your jewelry collection varied in scope? Does it compliment you?
There are at least three basic types of jewelry:
Fine jewelry for dressy wear
A well-rounded jewelry wardrobe will have some pieces of each, depending on your personal taste and your pocket book. Basically, there are five principles to keep in mind when you are analyzing your jewelry wardrobe:
- Your jewelry wardrobe is unique to you and is supposed to be a reflection of your taste. So, if you have not already done it, try to find a jewelry style that speaks to you.
- Have a piece of jewelry that you wear frequently — Your signature piece. Something you love, something in good condition, something that reflects your style. Something that you can even go jogging with. Something light, strong, and easy to clean. Maybe something that you could even go to shower with.
- As with clothing, have more than one jewelry “outfit” in your wardrobe — That is, a group of jewelry worn together, either casual or dressy, but looks like it belongs together.
- The price of an item should not determine how it’s worn — An expensive piece of jewelry doesn’t have to necessarily be worn by itself. You have the freedom to mix and match what works well together.
- It’s OK to have more than one of anything — Your tastes change over time, so can your jewelry.
Da’Carli Has It All
Da’Carli Diamond Jewels online stone has everything you will ever need to build your jewelry wardrobe. From diamond jewelry to colored gemstones pieces, from animal pendants to complete jewelry sets. In addition to more than 1,500 options to choose from, you can also create your own personalized jewel. It is very simple. Just choose one jewel model that you like, then contact us with your choice of type of precious metal & gemstones. This is only possible because we manufacture our jewels ourselves right here in the US.